Cheerios Maple Syrup Balls
A perfect on-the-go snack that’s packed with goodness.
- step 1In a medium-size bowl, combine Cheerios cereal, oats and dried cranberries.
- step 2In a small pot, add honey, peanut butter, maple syrup and butter. Cook on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until everything is thoroughly combined.
- step 3Add honey mixture to Cheerios cereal. Mix well. Let cool for 10 minutes. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- step 4Shape the mixture into the desired size. Place the balls on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- step 5Serve and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.