Gluten Free Cheerios Honey-Peanut Cereal Bars
A honey of a bar for peanut lovers!
- Step 1Butter 9-inch square pan. In 3-quart saucepan, heat sugar and honey just to boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Step 2Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Stir in cereal and peanuts until evenly coated.
- Step 3Press evenly in pan, using buttered back of spoon. Cool 1 hour. For squares, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store loosely covered.
- Taste Trick: For a more peanutty flavor, use unsalted peanuts.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Calories: 70, Calories from Fat: 25, High-Fat Meat: 1/2, Potassium: 50 mg, Sodium: 50 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 10 g, Total Fat: 3 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 1/2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Protein: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1/2 g, Sugars: 7 g