Cheerios Applesauce Muffins
Applesauce keeps these spicy muffins moist.
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 pouches (3.2 oz each) GoGo Squeeze™ applesauce on the go
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Step 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Step 2Crush cereal. In large bowl, stir together cereal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Step 3Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in raisins, if desired.
- Try different flavors of GoGo Squeeze™ applesauce in your muffins for a taste treat!
Calories: 150, Calories from Fat: 30, Cholesterol: 20 mg, Potassium: 110 mg, Sodium: 170 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 27 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Total Fat: 3 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 1/2 g, Protein: 3 g, Saturated Fat: 1/2 g, Sugars: 13 g, Fats & Oils: 1 tsp, Grains: 1 oz-eq