Orange Cream Dessert Parfait
A favorite ice cream treat is now an easy creamy yogurt dessert. Layers of vanilla yogurt, sweet mandarin oranges and Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal has the flavors that will remind you of that childhood treat.
- 1 container (6 oz) light vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup mandarin orange segments in 100% juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- In small 8-oz juice glass, spoon half of the yogurt. Top with half of the orange segments and half of the cereal. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
- Replace mandarin oranges with fresh navel orange segments.
Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 0); Total Fat 0.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 110mg; Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 35%; Vitamin C 35%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Skim Milk,
Carbohydrate Choice: 2