Chia Pudding with Cheerios and Fresh Berries
Make a tasty, healthier chia pudding in just five minutes.
8 Hours 35 Minutes
- 1 cup almond and coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal
- 1 cup fresh berries of your choice, washed and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced or in pieces
- step 1In a medium-size container mix milk, yogurt, agave, coconut extract and chia seeds. Mix well to combine.
- step 2Refrigerate for 30 minutes, remove from fridge, mix again and refrigerate over night.
- step 3To serve, divide pudding in equal parts and serve in small cups or glasses.
- step 4Add Cheerios over pudding and top with fresh berries. Serve immediately.