Gluten Free Cheerios Marshmallow Cereal Bars
What could be better than Cheerios™ and marshmallows in a bar!
- Step 1Butter 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Step 2In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and marshmallows uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring after every minute, until smooth.
- Step 3Immediately stir in cereal until evenly coated. Using buttered back of spoon or hands, press mixture firmly in pan; cool. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered.
- Make it Different: Instead of Cheerios™ from the yellow box, you can use the same amount of MultiGrain Cheerios™ or Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.