Cheerios Peach Cake
With all the flavors of summer, this fruity dessert is sure to impress and delight.
1 Hr 40 Mins
- 1 1/2 cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3-4 fresh peaches
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (15.25 oz) peaches in sugar syrup, drained
- 3 tablespoons orange jam
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Step 1 Pulverize the Cheerios™ in a food processor until very fine in texture.
- Step 2 Pour the ground Cheerios™ in a cake pan or a round, heat-resistant mold 9.5 inches in diameter. Add the butter and mix with your hands. Press down to form a compact crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Step 3 Peel and slice the fresh peaches, setting aside.
- Step 4 Blend together the cream cheese, condensed milk and canned peaches (without the syrup) until thick and creamy in consistency. Pour over the crust base. Arrange the sliced fresh peaches over the top of the filling.
- Step 5 Strain the jam and combine with the water to form a slightly thick glaze to spread over the fresh peaches. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour. Serve, and enjoy!
- For more tropical flavor, use mango jam instead of the orange jam.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.