Cheerios Maple Syrup Balls
5 Minutes Prep
35 Minutes Total
- 1 cup Cheerios cereal, lightly crushed
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a medium-size bowl, combine Cheerios cereal, oats and dried cranberries.
- In a small pot, add honey, peanut butter, maple syrup and butter. Cook on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes or until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Add honey mixture to Cheerios cereal. Mix well. Let cool for 10 minutes. Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Shape the mixture into the desired size. Place the balls on a tray and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.