Blueberry-Banana Cheerios Cereal Smoothies
Fresh fruit, cereal and milk make for the ultimate breakfast smoothie.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- 1 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup ice
- Banana slices
- Additional cereal
- In blender, place Smoothie ingredients. Cover; blend on high speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately.
- Don’t have fresh blueberries on hand? Swap in frozen blueberries or frozen mixed berries, and omit the 1 cup of ice.
- For an extra-creamy smoothie, add 1 cup vanilla yogurt.
Beta-Carotene: 2%, Calories: 240, Calories from Fat: 35, Cholesterol: 10 mg, Insoluble Fiber: 3 g, Low-Fat Milk: 1/2, Potassium: 520 mg, Sodium: 170 mg, Soluble Fiber: 1 g, Total Carbohydrate: 45 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Total Fat: 4 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1/2 g, Protein: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Sugars: 27 g, Dairy: 1/2 c, Fruits: 3/4 c, Grains: 1 oz-eq