Mini Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheerios Bites
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these good-for-you protein bites.
3 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios cereal, finely ground
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1In a medium-sized container, mix the melted butter, ground Cheerios, powdered sugar and peanut butter until all ingredients are fully incorporated, forming a kind of creamy batter.
- Step 2Add 1 tablespoon of the Cheerios batter to each individual mold in a mini muffin pan, filling or preparing 21 mini cupcakes.
- Step 3Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Step 4Pour 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate over the layer of Cheerios batter. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until the cupcakes have set and are completely firm. Store in the refrigerator.
- Step 5Serve and enjoy!