Gluten Free Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Serve nuggets with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Step 1Heat oven to 400° F. Spray with cooking spray or lightly grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Step 2Finely crush cereal. Stir together cereal, salt and pepper; set aside. In medium bowl, stir together milk, honey and mustard until blended. Dip chicken into milk mixture; coat with cereal mixture. Place chicken in pan; drizzle with melted butter.
- Step 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Do-Ahead: Assemble and refrigerate chicken nuggets up to 24 hours before baking. You may need to add 5 minutes to the bake time.
- Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
Calories: 290, Calories from Fat: 100, Cholesterol: 85 mg, Very Lean Meat: 3 1/2, Potassium: 340 mg, Sodium: 550 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 21 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Total Fat: 11 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 1/2 g, Protein: 27 g, Saturated Fat: 5 g, Sugars: 10 g, Fats & Oils: 1 tsp, Meat & Beans: 3 oz-eq