Strawberry-Lemon Shortcake Bowl
Enjoy the sweet flavor of fresh strawberries topped with yogurt whipped topping, bright hint of lemon and the crunch of Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal. Perfect for a snack that satisfies that dessert craving.
- 1/4 cup light vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in quarters
- 1/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- 1/8 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- To a small bowl, add yogurt; carefully stir in whipped topping until completely combined.
- In serving bowl, place strawberries; top with yogurt mixture, cereal and lemon zest.
- Use any fresh berries for a different flavor.
- Carefully stirring in whipped topping will lighten the texture of the yogurt.
Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 15); Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 90mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 17g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 170%; Calcium 10%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Fruit, 1/2 Skim Milk,
Carbohydrate Choice: 2