Mini Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cheerios Bites
10 Minutes Prep
3 Hours 10 Minutes Total
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios cereal, finely ground
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized container, mix the melted butter, ground Cheerios, powdered sugar and peanut butter until all ingredients are fully incorporated, forming a kind of creamy batter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the Cheerios batter to each individual mold in a mini muffin pan, filling or preparing 21 mini cupcakes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate over the layer of Cheerios batter. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until the cupcakes have set and are completely firm. Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!