Honey Nut Cheerios Breaded Pork Chops
Cheerios are not just for breakfast!
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- 1 large egg
- 6 thin pork loin chops
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- Cooking spray
- step 1Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- step 2Add Cheerios to a food processor and crush until you have crumbs. Lightly beat the egg in a bowl. Season meat with salt. In a deep bowl, combine flour, cumin and paprika.
- step 3Cover the chops in flour, egg, and lastly crushed Cheerios. Place breaded chops in a baking sheet.
- step 4Spray cooking oil on a frying pan and place on medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of the breaded pork chops and cook until golden, about 2 minutes on each side. Spray the frying pan again and add the remaining chops.
- step 5Transfer the breaded pork chops to the baking sheet and cook for 6 minutes in the oven. Serve and enjoy!