Cheerios Oat Cookies
Cheerios cereal added to a great oatmeal & raisin cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg product
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking or regular oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 1 cup raisins
- step 1Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter on medium speed until blended. Beat in egg product, oil and vanilla. Stir in flour, oats, baking soda and salt. Stir in cereal and raisins.
- step 2Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- step 3Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light brown. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack; cool.
- Taste Change: In place of raisins, try dried cranberries or cherries.
Calories: 120, Calories from Fat: 35, Potassium: 65 mg, Sodium: 105 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 19 g, Total Fat: 3 1/2 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Protein: 2 g, Sugars: 11 g, Fats & Oils: 1 tsp