Honey Nut Cheerios and Chocolate Bar
Make this healthier snack in just 10 minutes.
- 4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Step 1In a large bowl, combine cereal and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Step 2In a small bowl, melt white chocolate for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until it's soft.
- Step 3Pour the chocolate evenly over the cereals. Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with nonstick paper.
- Step 4Melt dark chocolate chips and transfer to a plastic bag, then cut the tip to drizzle over cereal.
- Step 5Once the chocolate hardens, break into small pieces and serve.