Strawberries and Cheerios Crisp
5 Minutes Prep
25 Minutes Total
- 3 cups strawberries, washed and cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/3 cup Cheerios™ cereal, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- In a medium-size bowl, combine strawberries, lemon juice, cornstarch and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats and Cheerios™ with brown sugar. Add butter and use your hands to mix it in.
- Distribute the strawberries evenly into 4 individual molds. Add the oats on top.
- Bake for 350ºF for 15-20 minutes or until the strawberries are caramelized and the oats are golden.
- Serve and enjoy!