Raspberry Cream Yogurt Parfaits
Satisfy your dessert craving with this light and refreshing fruit dessert, made easy by stirring whipped topping into raspberry yogurt, layered with fresh raspberries and Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal.
- 1 container (6 oz) light raspberry fat-free yogurt
- 6 tablespoons fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- Step 1 In small bowl, add yogurt; carefully stir in 4 tablespoons of the whipped topping until completely combined.
- Step 2 Into each of two 8-oz juice glasses, spoon slightly less than 1/4 cup yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and 1 tablespoon cereal, slightly less than 1/4 cup yogurt mixture, 1/4 cup raspberries and remaining cereal. Top each with 1 tablespoon remaining whipped topping. Serve immediately.
- Use any fresh berry and berry yogurt combination for a different flavor twist.
- Carefully stirring in whipped topping will lighten the texture of the yogurt.
Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 11g); Protein 4g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 10%; Iron 6%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Skim Milk,
Carbohydrate Choice: 1.5