Key Lime Pie Parfait
Craving pie? This super-simple version of Key lime pie will satisfy with layers of Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal, creamy Key lime pie yogurt, fresh blueberries and lime zest.
- 1/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- 1 container (6 oz) light Key lime pie fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/8 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- In small 8-oz juice glass, spoon 2 tablespoons of the cereal. Top with yogurt, blueberries, remaining 2 tablespoons cereal and the lime zest. Serve immediately.
- 1 lime yields about 1 to 2 teaspoons grated lime zest. Leftover lime zest or juice can be stored tightly wrapped in the refrigerator for another recipe.
Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 135mg; Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g); Protein 6g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 20%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Skim Milk,
Carbohydrate Choice: 2