Banana Cream Pie Yogurt Dessert
Satisfy your craving for banana cream pie with this quick to make dessert. Simply layer banana slices and banana cream pie yogurt with Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal, and finish with a sprinkle of cocoa.
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 container (6 oz) light banana cream pie fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios™ cereal
- Dash unsweetened baking cocoa
- Step 1In small bowl, place half of the banana slices. Spoon yogurt over top. Top with remaining banana slices and cereal. Sprinkle with cocoa. Serve immediately.
- To ripen bananas quickly, place them in a paper bag at room temperature for 1 to 2 days.
Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 135mg; Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 26g); Protein 7g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 25%; Calcium 20%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1 Other Carbohydrate, 1/2 Skim Milk,
Carbohydrate Choice: 3