Multi-Grain Cheerios Ranch-Style Snack Mix
Your little cowpokes will head for the ranch when they hear this tasty snack is ready.
- 4 cups MultiGrain Cheerios™ cereal
- 2 cups 2 cups Multi-Bran Chex™ cereal
- 1 bag (3.5 oz) microwave popcorn, popped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope (1 oz) ranch dressing mix
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix cereals and popcorn. Drizzle with melted butter. Seal bag; shake. Add cheese and dressing mix. Seal bag; shake well. Pour into ungreased large roasting pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes; cool. Store in airtight container.
- Shaking this mixture in a very large bag makes it easy to evenly coat the cereal and popcorn. If you don't have a large enough bag, just mix the snack right in the roasting pan.
Calories: 70, Calories from Fat: 25, Potassium: 45 mg, Sodium: 190 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 9 g, Dietary Fiber: 1 g, Total Fat: 2 1/2 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Protein: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Sugars: 2 g, Fats & Oils: 1 tsp