Honey Nut Cheerios and Chocolate Bark
5 Minutes Prep
10 Minutes Total
- 4 cups Honey Nut Cheerios cereal
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and cinnamon. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, melt white chocolate for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until it's soft.
- Pour the chocolate evenly over the cereals. Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with nonstick paper.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and transfer to a plastic bag, then cut the tip to drizzle over cereal.
- Once the chocolate hardens, break into small pieces and serve.