Cheerios Nuts and Bolts Snack Mix
Next time you need to nibble, whip up a batch of this crunchy classic cereal treat!
- 4 cups Cheerios™ cereal
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup nuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Step 1Heat oven to 275°F.
- Step 2In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, mix cereal, pretzels and nuts. Stir together melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic salt. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated.
- Step 3Bake 30 minutes, stirring occasionally; cool. Store in airtight container.
- Did You Know? To keep snack mixes crisp, store them in airtight containers or heavy resealable plastic food-storage bags, especially in humid weather.
Beta-Carotene: 4%, Calories: 130, Calories from Fat: 70, Cholesterol: 10 mg, Omega-3: 1/2 g, Potassium: 105 mg, Sodium: 220 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 12 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Total Fat: 8 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 1/2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 1/2 g, Protein: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 2 1/2 g, Sugars: 1 g, Fats & Oils: 1 tsp