Honey Nut Cheerios
Enjoy un-bee-lievably delicious Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal. Every box of this gluten free sweetened whole grain oat cereal brings the taste of real honey and natural almond flavor to your breakfast table. Honey Nut Cheerios can help lower cholesterol as part of a heart healthy diet* (*3g of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods, like Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal provides 0.75g of soluble fiber per serving). Each serving of Honey Nut Cheerios provides 22g of whole grain (at least 48g recommended daily), 12 vitamins and minerals, a good source of calcium, and an excellent source (20% daily value) of vitamin D. Beyond a quick heart healthy breakfast food for adults, these yummy whole grain cereal Os with oats make an easy, gluten free kids snack by the handful. Pack some crispy cereal in a lunch box for a sweet school treat. Or, use these honey cereal Os as an ingredient in your favorite cereal bars recipe. However you enjoy Honey Nut Cheerios, it’s a part of General Mills cereals, spreading goodness from tots to grown-ups.
Allergens / Disclaimers
CONTAINS ALMOND INGREDIENTS.
Benefits / Consumer Statements
- HONEY NUT CHEERIOS: The taste of real honey and natural almond flavor in every delicious spoonful of gluten free sweetened whole grain oat cereal
- HELPS LOWER CHOLESTEROL as part of a heart healthy diet. Three grams of soluble fiber daily from whole grain oat foods in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease; Honey Nut Cheerios provides 0.75g per serving
- GLUTEN FREE CEREAL: Pour it in a bowl with ice cold milk for an irresistible, gluten free part of an easy breakfast; Pack some up for gluten free snacks on the go, or add to homemade cereal bars
- WHOLE GRAIN: Provides 22g of whole grain (at least 48g recommended daily), 12 vitamins and minerals, a good source of calcium, and an excellent source (20% daily value) of vitamin D per serving
- CONTAINS: One 10.8 oz cereal box of Honey Nut Cheerios Heart Healthy Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal
- Box contains about 8 servings of toasted oat cereal and is easy to store in your pantry
Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Corn Starch, Honey, Brown Sugar Syrup, Salt, Tripotassium Phosphate, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Natural Almond Flavor. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (mineral nutrients), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
CONTAINS ALMOND INGREDIENTS.
Serving size: 1 cup (37g)
Amount per serving (Calories as packaged): 140
|Food component / Nutrient||Amount, As Packaged||% Daily Value*, As Packaged|
|Trans Fat||0g||% Daily Value not available|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5g||% Daily Value not available|
|Soluble Fiber||1g||% Daily Value not available|
|Total Sugars||12g||% Daily Value not available|
|Incl. Added Sugars||12g||24%|
|Protein||3g||% Daily Value not available|
|Vitamin A||Amount not available||10%|
|Vitamin C||Amount not available||10%|
|Thiamin||Amount not available||20%|
|Riboflavin||Amount not available||10%|
|Niacin||Amount not available||10%|
|Vitamin B6||Amount not available||20%|
|Folate||Amount not available||20%|
|Folic Acid||45mcg||% Daily Value not available|
|Vitamin B12||Amount not available||20%|
|Zinc||Amount not available||20%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients, nutrition facts, and allergen statements can change. Always refer to the actual package for the most complete and accurate information.