Mini Garden Box Supplies:
- Cheerios box and bag
- Potting soil
- Herb or vegetable seeds
1. Measure up four inches from the bottom of the box and draw a horizontal line marking where to cut.
2. Cut along the line and keep the bottom half of the box, setting aside the top of the box for later
3. Taking the plastic bag, measure and cut five inches from the bottom of the bag.
4. Place the bag inside the cardboard box. This will keep the box dry when watering the seeds.
5. Fill the bag with potting soil just below of the top of the bag.
6. Plant desired seeds according to the directions on the seed packet.
7. Cut off a small strip from the unused top of the box and write the seed names as a reminder.
8. Test the soil every day for dryness and water appropriately, making sure not to over or under water
9. Place your seed pot in a well lit area and watch them grow!